Seven Signs Minus One
Technical and Other Relevant Info
You can find Seven Signs Minus One in the Decor -> Miscellaneous section of the Buy Catalog.
Environment Score: 0
Cloned from the Ambitions hanging signs
No expansion or stuff packs are needed. The mesh was built and play tested for several sim days on a game fully patched to 1.55 with all expansions. It might work on other patch levels, but there is no guarantee (and no way for me to test, either). :p
I love thanks and welcome comments, and of course, please report any problems you have here in this thread and I’ll send someone who can count properly to solve the problem.
S3PE, TSRW, Sims3Pack Multi Installer, Photoshop CS6
The red brick building featured in one of the pics is by me...I’ll prolly upload it, eventually.
High Polys: 147
Low Polys: 137
Thanks to Delphy, Inge & Peter Jones, Armiel for Builder’s Island
Antique: Antique or Historical
AddOn: Maxis Add-Ons (like an armchair that matches a Maxis couch)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Seven. . . I mean, six ea-match signs by [email protected] For sims3. Visit my site at kithri. Jimdo. Com for more sims stuff!
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 634.7 KB · Downloads: 1,229 · 2nd Sep 2013
|634.7 KB||1,229||2nd Sep 2013|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Visit my site @ http://www.kithri.jimdo.com/ for more stuff not available here at MTS!
Sims 2 Meshes--May be recolored, please give credit, no permission needed. Do not bundle mesh with recolors, link to mesh here at MTS. Meshes may not be altered without permission.
Sims 3 Meshes--Meshes may not be altered without permission. May use in uploads, but never to pay sites or to the Exchange; do not bundle with upload, link to mesh here at MTS. And please give me credit. :)
Patterns--Do not upload to pay sites or to the Exchange; otherwise, you may use in other uploads. Okay to bundle them into your package, no permission need. Just credit me, please.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. See http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/ for legal information.