MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Simlish Lengiza font
by gazifu Posted 15th Oct 2013 at 4:18 PM - Updated 27th Nov 2013 at 3:40 PM by Nysha
253 Thanks Thanks 60 Favourited
This is a simlish font I made awhile back for some signage I intended on making, but never got around to it. Hopefully others will be able to use it.
- In the Finder, double-click the font’s icon, and then click Install Font.
- Open Fonts by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Fonts.
- Click File, and then click Install New Font.
- If you don’t see the File menu, press ALT.
- In the Add Fonts dialog box, under Drives, click the drive where the font that you want to install is located.
- Under Folders, double-click the folder containing the fonts that you want to add.
- Under List of fonts, click the font that you want to add, and then click Install.
Simlish Lengiza TT.zip
| TrueType version
Size: 33.7 KB · Downloads: 8,539 · 15th Oct 2013
Simlish Lengiza OT.zip
| OpenType version
Size: 16.7 KB · Downloads: 7,263 · 15th Oct 2013
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents