Simlish Lengiza font
Uploaded 15th Oct 2013 at 3:18 PM · Updated 27th Nov 2013 at 3:40 PM by Nysha
- In the Finder, double-click the font’s icon, and then click Install Font.
- Open Fonts by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Fonts.
- Click File, and then click Install New Font.
- If you don’t see the File menu, press ALT.
- In the Add Fonts dialog box, under Drives, click the drive where the font that you want to install is located.
- Under Folders, double-click the folder containing the fonts that you want to add.
- Under List of fonts, click the font that you want to add, and then click Install.
Windows: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, etc
Linux: Various flavours of Linux, may need Mono or Wine
Mac OS X: OS X, may need Mono
Fonts and icons: Extracted or recreated sims images, fonts, music etc. for use outside of the game.
Not Applicable: Standalone tools
Simlish Lengiza TT.zip
| TrueType version
Size: 33.7 KB · Downloads: 10,647 · 15th Oct 2013
|33.7 KB||10,647||15th Oct 2013|
Simlish Lengiza OT.zip
| OpenType version
Size: 16.7 KB · Downloads: 8,342 · 15th Oct 2013
|16.7 KB||8,342||15th Oct 2013|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.