Pack of facial piercings plus two chain earrings
The first set of piercings its worn as necklace, it consists of third eye, medusa, dolphin, labret, lowbrets, bridge and eyebrow piercings. I made alpha variations of this set.
The second set its worn as a bracelet, it consists of cheek, dahlia and two anti-eyebrow piercings ( butterfly kiss and crow's feet). I made alpha variations of this set too.
I also made two chain piercings worn as left or right earrings. A nose chain that consist of two rings: one in the nose and another one in the ear, united by a chain. A chain earring that consists of two barbell piercings, one in the earlobe and another one in the helix area united by a chain, it also has metal angel wings.
These piercings are perfect for your rebel, fantasy, modern, punk, and teen sims.
Its noticeable that are basegame so they are compatible with any expansion pack.
Here they are some angles of them.
I made them from teen to elder, male and female sims.
Fat sims can use them because I have used CmarNYC's meshtoolkit to bodymorph it and here they are the recolourable channels: red, green and blue.
Any comments would be highly appreciated.
Nose chain piercing left or right:
LOD_1: 336 faces
LOD_2: 236 faces
LOD_3: 152 faces
Chain piercing earrings left or right:
LOD_1: 662 faces
LOD_2: 370 faces
Facial piercings as necklace:
LOD_0: 534 faces
LOD_1: 392 faces
LOD_2: 182 faces
LOD_3: 84 faces
Facial piercings as bracelet:
LOD_0: 360 faces
LOD_1: 252 faces
LOD_2: 250 faces
LOD_3: 54 faces
MTS TSR Workshop,s3pe, Delphy's CASTexture Unitool, CmarNYC's Meshtoolkit.
Special thanks to CmarNYC, emhbp and BloomsBase for their helpful tutorials for making alpha accesories.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 5.70 MB · Downloads: 15,387 · 7th Dec 2013
|5.70 MB||15,387||7th Dec 2013|
Size: 5.70 MB · Downloads: 14,629 · 7th Dec 2013
|5.70 MB||14,629||7th Dec 2013|
Size: 4.12 MB · Downloads: 15,407 · 7th Dec 2013
|4.12 MB||15,407||7th Dec 2013|
Size: 2.37 MB · Downloads: 15,913 · 7th Dec 2013
|2.37 MB||15,913||7th Dec 2013|
Size: 1.49 MB · Downloads: 15,676 · 7th Dec 2013
|1.49 MB||15,676||7th Dec 2013|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: