MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
New Trait: Ever-Dull
by Zerbu Posted 3rd Nov 2014 at 12:15 AM - Updated 8th Jun 2015 at 3:08 PM by plasticbox : Moved to new Traits category
346 Thanks Thanks 90 Favourited
These Sims are Sad by default and are immune to all Happy moodlets.
Issues and Bugs
- Sims will be Sad by default instead of Fine.
- All Happy Moodlets will have absolutely no effect on these Sims.
- This trait's whims are cloned from the Sad emotion.
- This mod does not override any existing game resources, and therefore shouldn't conflict with other mods.
- If used alongside another trait that changes the default emotion, the default emotion will be random, unless multiple traits have the same emotion assigned, in which case the one with the most traits will be the default. However, regardless of which emotion is randomly chosen as the default one, the others will still be given a boost.
- This mod has been tested with the patch released on 21st October 2014.
Issues and Bugs
- I have been informed that the issue with XML in packages was fixed in the 1st October patch. Therefore, my mods will no longer include unpackedmod versions, as they are no longer needed.
- If you encounter any other problems, please send me a message reporting the problem.
- Package Creation: S4PE: https://github.com/Sims4Group/Sims4Tools
- Data Editing: Velocitygrass' Data file tool: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=531876
- XML Export: Sims4XMLExtractor by Velocitygrass: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=534316
- STBL (Text String) Editing: The Game Text Editor by c_major: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=533109
Zerbu - Ever-Dull Trait.rar
Size: 3.0 KB · Downloads: 20,649 · 3rd Nov 2014
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
17 Comments / replies (Who?)