Updated: 11th Feb 2018 at 2:01 PM
Hello! Here's my first object made for The Sims 4.
In-game legend: This machine was invented two enthusiasts from Berkeley. All machines are hand-built. Reliable operation of the product is guaranteed with careful handling.
As you could understand this is some reference to Steve Jobs and Steve Voznyak, today well-known as the founders of Apple Corp. They invented their first computer in Berkley. Of cause Apple 1 was looked not so, but I guess it's not important. I used the computer LISA as the prototype for this computer.
I used the primitive textures for this computer, just because The Sims 4 has the another specifical style, and if make the textures too detalised or complex geometry, it might disturb the style. But I think with this primitive textures this computer looks good.
- The complectation has the computer with 5 recolors. You may find all of them on screenshots.
- The name and description translated on all languages in game.
In Game: Computer "Karkulyator-80";
Price: 400 simoleons;
Catalog Location: Buy mode, Electronics, Computers;
HLOD: 495 poly
MLOD: 351 poly
Enjoy the game. Thanks all.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: This machine was invented two enthusiasts from Berkeley. All machines are hand-built. Reliable operation of the product is guaranteed with careful handling.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Computer "Karkulyator-80"
Size: 2.17 MB · Downloads: 4,959 · 11th Feb 2018
|2.17 MB||4,959||11th Feb 2018|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.