Lada 2101 "Penny"
Yea-yea-yeah! The russians are come again with their wonderful car made with love and using the famous russian technology "the crowbar and the sledgehammer". This is the first car made on the factory of Lada in Soviet Union as the licensed copy of Italian Fiat-124. Of cause russians made some improvements because of the some conditions of the country, as weather, road quality and etc. Today you may find some people who still use this car in Russia. Usually they're old people. Also the you may find some young people who made some tuning to this car. The people in Soviet Union who had this car also tried to make some tuning, just there was difficult to get the car parts from abroad. So, the most spread tuning was the rose on the stick of the transmission. I decided to make it in this car too.
In the period of the close friendship of Soviet Union and Cuba, some of this cars were exported on Cuba. Today you may find there exotic modifications of this cars, for example the limo.
I decided to don't include the additional options to this car for now. Sometimes it is better - to stop in time until overdone. Maybe I'll do that in update in the future. I think the car is beautiful so as it is. So, here's just the car. With the 4 recolors and the labels on simlish. Also the description and the name of the object translated on all languages in game as usual.
In-Game Name: Lada VAZ 2101 "Penny", Price 1320 simoleons, Catalog Location: Buy Mode, Vehicles, Cars.
HLOD: 7763 poly
MLOD: 5449 poly
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: "why do we need to invent something, if that we can just copy this from others"-russian engineers thought, looking at the italian fiat124. That's how the first car of lada was created.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 1.49 MB · Downloads: 11,566 · 15th Mar 2015
|1.49 MB||11,566||15th Mar 2015|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: