Decluttered Tower of Treats Display Shelves
Updated: 20th Apr 2015 at 4:47 AM
There is more shelf space available, but note that some spots only take cakes, and some only take other items than cake. Since adding completely new slots seems to make restocking buggy, I only moved around existing slots.
The shelf has the same color options as the Maxis original, but the textures have been edited slightly to remove shadows caused by the removed clutter. The specularity map has also been replaced with a blank one, which makes the shelf's shininess slightly different from the original. The mesh has been edited to remove the clutter.
This is a standalone object that doesn't replace anything. It can be found in the retail catalogue for the same price as the original one.
Small update on April 20th to add a reference to the original object. No need to redownload.
The main mesh: 312 vertices and 198 polygons
The shadow mesh: 112 vertices and 172 polygons
Sims 4 Studio, Blender and Photoshop CC
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Don't stop, grab your treat and go! This shelving solution from Baker's Cousin gets customers in, out, and on their way. By IgnorantBliss at Mod The Sims
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Decluttered Tower of Treats Display Shelves
|Get to Work|
Size: 1.15 MB · Downloads: 7,300 · 20th Apr 2015
|1.15 MB||7,300||20th Apr 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.