Uploaded 29th May 2015 at 4:26 PM · Updated 25th Apr 2017 at 10:40 AM by Arsil : Minor BugFix
22 April 2017 : Minor BugFix (LookAtManager for involved Sims was temporarily disabled until another interaction re-enabled it)
Ehm... I just noticed that there was only 1 package in the file, the other one with the straw used as prop in the drinking animation was missing.
10th Jun 2015 : Tweaked a bit the cleaning interaction (see the autonomy section for details)
Developed and tested with game version 1.67.
This is a scripted object that represents a punch bowl.
What you need to know:
- you have to place it on a table (see OBJECT INFO to see where you can find the bowl)
- it works only for teens+
- you have to fill the bowl with punch for a price
- Sims can drink punch from the bowl with a straw
- the punch will spoil after some time
- cleaning (remove any left-over punch)
- drinking spoiled punch will give Sims nausea
- while drinking, Sims can invite others to join (clicking on them)
- spiking the punch (drinking will make Sims juiced)
- refilling while there's still some punch will "remove the spiking"
- hovering with the mouse pointer on the object you'll get a tooltip with some info
Info about Autonomy
Sims will drink punch autonomously (unless they are almost full or they have nausea).
Sims will fill the bowl only when preparing for a party.
Mean Spirited Sims will spike the punch.
Neat Sims, ServoBotCleaner, maids, Bonehilda and resort Maintenance staff will clean the punch if spoiled.
Added Perfectionist trait, prepare for party and dirtiness as things to consider for autonomously cleaning.
There's an xml resource in the main package that allows a bit of customization:
- number of servings (number of times you can drink before the punch is over)
- price of refilling
- hunger gained "at every sip" (not literally)
- fun gained "at every sip" (not literally)
- spoiling timer
Straw Accessory: 99 vertices and 70 polygons
Punch Bowl: 201 vertices and 252 polygons.
Price 100 simoleons. CATALOG:
Buy - by function - appliances - small
Buy - by room - kitchen - small appliances
There is some clipping with the animations. The pouring and spiking animations are meh.
I guess I screwed up the shadows and probably the meshing/texturing isn't state of the art.
I think I have excluded robots and plumbots from drinking. Let me know.
All respective authors and contributors of the tools and tutorials for modding TS3.
MTS and all modders who made the game much more enjoyable.
Description: Personal_store_chocolate fountain_tweaked_89a01967_arsil_punch bowl
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Description: Arsil punch bowl straw
| There are two packages in the archive. Keeping them apart helps me work on them, but you feel free to merge them.
Size: 265.0 KB · Downloads: 12,093 · 22nd Apr 2017
|265.0 KB||12,093||22nd Apr 2017|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
See: Game Help:TS3 CC Basicswiki for a full guide!