1950s Vintage TV - Philco Predicta
Updated: 18th Jul 2019 at 10:10 AM - Minor text edit
It comes in 10 recolours, 5 for each of the two models. Below are: Version 1 in Brown, Purple, Blue, Red, and Green, and Version 2 in Turquoise, Lime Green, Red, Tan, and Pink.
It is found in the TV section in the Electronics catalogue, and costs 395 simoleons. It places nicely on a coffee table or on the floor. The curved screen looks funkily retro when viewing TV programs, although I wish it could play in black & white! I guess we have to think of this as one of the first colour sets.
Nice for retro themed get-togethers (hey, down in front!),
And cozy evenings for two with hot drinks in front of the telly.
Thanks for looking, hope you'll find this useful for your 1950s sims.
Unzip the file and move the .package file to your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods folder.
Meshed by me in Milkshape and Blender, packaged with Sims 4 Studio.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: A TV based on the quirky 1950s TV by Philco. By Esmeralda.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Philco Predicta Television
Size: 1.50 MB · Downloads: 7,675 · 9th Nov 2015
|1.50 MB||7,675||9th Nov 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
~ * ~ RETIRED CREATOR ~ * ~
My Fallout 4 creations on Nexus: www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/38171995
More of my Fallout 4 items + also TS4 and TS3 items not uploaded here: http://colorfulcommonwealth.proboards.com/
~ * ~ POLICY ~ * ~
I'm pretty easygoing, please just don't steal or copy my work.
You may recolour my meshes, just please credit me and give a link back here to the item(s).
You may include my creations with your sims, lots, storytelling, etc - just please credit me and give a link back here to my item(s).
Don't claim my creations to be your own work, don't re-upload my stuff to paysites, adfly sites or similar, or to The Gallery.
And, please don't copy my work and upload it here. I learned that's allowed when someone duplicated my Sims 2 Servo conversion and got Featured for it. But, as happened with that person, you'll be disrespected by other Simmers for copying. Because of that, I now ask that if you choose to duplicate my work, you must credit me for having done it first and give a link to my item.