Snow floor effect 3
This theme has totally 40 footprints!
- The main part has three groundform footprints. Their sizes match the standard feet size of sims - female, child and male
- The footprints display four poses: stand, slow walk, walk and stop walking
- Three colors are available: dark grey, greenish and light grey/white. (The grün footprints are for forest ground.)
- Plus an extra uncomplete footprint in walking pose,
- Plus a beast footprint from child's costume in three colors.
These footprintsworks with a lot of kinds of floors. They can be put both outdoor and indoor.
You will find it under decoration/rug.
Sims4Stuido, Photoshop and Paint.net for recolor
Description: foot prints by artrui
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Artrui Snow floor effect 3
Size: 249.9 KB · Downloads: 4,332 · 11th Dec 2015
|249.9 KB||4,332||11th Dec 2015|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
None, this is Sims 4 base game compatible!
Antique: Antique or Historical
Childrens: Childs furniture or objects
Fantasy: Fantasy styled things
Sci-Fi: Science Fiction
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
The idea turns true
All my creations have the general creator policies: don't claim them as your own creations or reupload; You may recolor my mesh items without inculding the mesh. You may not use my recolor-textures. All my lots were created with a lot of effort. Just enjoy them as a private user. If you have changed them, I hope that is for you clear --don't claim as your own to the public and reupload in any form. In a special case, please ask me for the permission.