MTS 2017 Calendar for The sims 4
Uploaded 21st Jan 2017 at 12:07 AM · Updated 8th Feb 2017 at 3:39 PM by Greenplumbbob
The calendar comes with 12 swatches, which you can choose by clicking on a swatch! All swatches have a custom thumbnail. If you're not sure which thumbnail goes with which month, then the correct order is from top to bottom, starting at the right side of the swatches bar!
Other info about the calendar:
- Price: 50 simoleons
- Catalog location: Decorations>Paintings
- In-game name: Official MTS 2017 Calendar
- Description: Winning images (in order) by: Charmful, Pary, joandsarah77, simsample, clw8, Essa, gdayars, Averex, AngieMFAK77, N_Fluen$e, Zarathustra, and Spladoum!
And of course a big thank you and congratulations to our winners this year of the Calendar Contest: Winning images (in order) by:
And of course a big thanks to HugeLunatic for the mesh and Plasticbox for making the previous version! ^-^
All lods: 136 polygons, 279 Vertices
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Winning images (in order) by: Charmful, simsample, Pary, joandsarah77, simsample, clw8, Essa, gdayars, Averex, AngieMFAK77, N_Fluen$e, Zarathustra, and Spladoum!
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Official MTS 2017 Calendar
Size: 2.31 MB · Downloads: 2,092 · 21st Jan 2017
|2.31 MB||2,092||21st Jan 2017|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Exceptions are my conversions. Use them for whatever you wanna use them for!
If you want to use any custom scripts/adjust them, please message me.
Do not reupload them on different sites! Thanks!
If you'd like to support me on patreon, you can finally do so at Patreon !