10 Potted Houseplants! (pt1)
Updated: 9th Aug 2020 at 3:34 PM
Like I mentioned in my last upload, I really love plants. So here are 10 additional brand new plants I made, to beautify your lots!
You can find my "matching base game plants recolors" mod, so you can mix and match even more plants!
You can find it here: http://www.modthesims.info/d/624979...ame-plants.html
1) 3 of the plants (The "Fuitless Fig Tree", "Rubber Tree Plant" and "No-Fuss Ficus") have been converted (and edited) from TS2.
2) The rest of the plants are edited meshes from some base game plants found already within the game.
3) Some plants have multiple leaf colors, for more variety!
4) The "View" interaction has been applied to all 10 plants! (for some reason it's missing for most of the EA's ones)
5) You can find everything by searching: "simsi45" or "houseplant"
This mod adds 10 brand new plants to beautify your lots!
1) Leafy Greens in a Ceramic Pot ---> Found under Decor/Plants for 30$
2) Mega Ceramic Vase ---> Found under Decor/Plants for 30$
3) Potted Ficus Plant ---> Found under Decor/Plants for 35$
4) Potted Citrus Tree ---> Found under Decor/Plants for 50$
5) White Water Lilies in a Terra Cotta Pot ---> Found under Decor/Plants for 57$
6) High Hopes Plant in a Terra Cotta Pot ---> Found under Decor/Plants for 80$
7) Fruitless Fig Tree ---> Found under Decor/Plants for 150$
8) Rubber Tree Plant ---> Found under Decor/Plants for 165$
9) Palm in a Terra Cotta Vase ---> Found under Decor/Plants for 200$
10) No-Fuss Ficus ---> Found under Decor/Plants for 285$
There are 2 files available for download:
The MERGED contains everything in one single package file
The SEPARATE contains everything separated, each item included in their own package file so you can keep and remove what items you don't want.
Have fun decorating!
POLYGON COUNTS: HIGH/MEDIUM/LOW LODS
1) Leafy Greens in a Ceramic Pot ---> 255/255/255
2) Mega Ceramic Vase ---> 222/222/222
3) Potted Ficus Plant ---> 178/178/178
4) Potted Citrus Tree ---> 627/627/493
5) White Water Lilies in a Terra Cotta Pot ---> 628/628/404
6) High Hopes Plant in a Terra Cotta Pot ---> 392/392/237
7) Fruitless Fig Tree ---> 749/749/749
8) Rubber Tree Plant ---> 638/638/469
9) Palm in a Terra Cotta Vase ---> 881/745/745
10) No-Fuss Ficus ---> 1166/767/767
Antique: Antique or Historical
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 10.29 MB · Downloads: 19,014 · 9th Aug 2020
|10.29 MB||19,014||9th Aug 2020|
Size: 10.28 MB · Downloads: 54,129 · 9th Aug 2020
|10.28 MB||54,129||9th Aug 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Follow me on twitter and youtube, for updates on upcoming content!
- Do NOT redistribute as your own!
- Do NOT Re-upload my mods to your website/blog, without asking for permission first! (send a pm if you need to)
- If you intend to reupload make sure to post a DIRECT link to the appropriate MTS thread. No re-directs to third party websites, PPC networks etc.
- If you want to edit meshes, or create additional recolors of my conversions ASK FIRST! (either through PM's or comments)
- Of course you are free to use my mods in your lots, as long as you give PROPER credits. (a link to the original thread would be appreciated but not required.)
- Feel free to leave requests however don't expect me to complete them. I usually work on requests once I'm done with my personal projects.