Updated: 9th Aug 2020 at 10:22 PM
I'm very very excited for this upload. This is the second time I've ever worked with aquariums and they can be so challenging to make them look right, however I managed to finish this so hooray! I would advise you to read all the notes below as it contains quite a bit of useful information.
With that said, I present to you the:
A fully functional aquarium for your sims' homes, to bring a glimpse of the ocean right into your home!
VERY IMPORTANT NOTES:
1) This aquarium works the same as the aquariums in spa day/dine out/cats & dogs etc.
2) You can store UP TO 6 different fish per tank.
4) The light is fully customizable.
5) ALL the fish remain inside the tank however there might be some minor clipping between the fish or the tank's environment. I tried to minimize it as much as I could!
6) There are 5 interactions available:
~Set Light Intensity
~Turn Light On/Off
~Purchase Fish (the type of fish available for purchase will depend on what DLC you have. You can also, store the fish you catch by fishing around the world)
~View Fish (only available when stocked with at least 1 fish)
*The aquarium can be found under: Activities and Skills/Recreation for 3000$ (or under the name "Mr.Maritime") You can also find it by searching: "simsi45" or "aquarium"
YES, this aquarium is completely BASE GAME COMPATIBLE. The types of fish that are available to purchase will depend on what DLC you have installed. (You can also store fish you caught yourself, around the world)
That's all folks. Worked quite hard on this but I think the end result was worth it.
Hope you enjoy
HIGH MEDIUM LOW
3136 \ 1982 / 1457
Antique: Antique or Historical
Childrens: Childs furniture or objects
Fantasy: Fantasy styled things
Sci-Fi: Science Fiction
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Why spend the time, energy and expense to enjoy the beauty of the sea when you can bring it into the home with the “Mr. Maritime” saltwater aquarium? Any room is enhanced by the rare beauty of exotic reef fish and corals, and all you have to do is feed them regularly, clean frequently and restock them when the unthinkable happens. You can’t do all that with the ocean! Fish guaranteed to live as long as they survive. ~~By Simsi45 at Patreon & Modthesims~~
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Mr. Maritime Aquarium| simsi45 aquarium
Size: 1.34 MB · Downloads: 31,004 · 9th Aug 2020
|1.34 MB||31,004||9th Aug 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Follow me on twitter and youtube, for updates on upcoming content!
- Do NOT redistribute as your own!
- Do NOT Re-upload my mods to your website/blog, without asking for permission first! (send a pm if you need to)
- If you intend to reupload make sure to post a DIRECT link to the appropriate MTS thread. No re-directs to third party websites, PPC networks etc.
- If you want to edit meshes, or create additional recolors of my conversions ASK FIRST! (either through PM's or comments)
- Of course you are free to use my mods in your lots, as long as you give PROPER credits. (a link to the original thread would be appreciated but not required.)
- Feel free to leave requests however don't expect me to complete them. I usually work on requests once I'm done with my personal projects.