Uploaded 10th Nov 2005 at 6:15 PM · Updated 10th Nov 2005 at 6:20 PM by Fat D
This is my newest corner tub. It has a new mesh, I just kept the soap, the clutter and the metal parts, but not everything but the outside like before. Anyway, the new mesh looks much mire like the kind of corner tubs most meshers seem to create. But this object is different.
a) Based on my base corner tub (view my uploads for details), it can be placed diagonally without cheats.
b) Thanks to the great guide note by SnowStorm, I was able to place a slot on it that allows you to place an end-table object on it.
Questions you might ask:
Will you include the surface slot on the base object?
- No, anything on the base is by Maxis, or myself, and the slot is knowledge by SnowStorm. Feel free to clone this object though, it is not meant as base, but I do not forbid cloning of any of my objects.
What are the polygon/vertex counts?
-slightly over 1000 Vertices, about (!) 850 Faces. Pretty low for 4 tiles.
Can I clone/recolor it?
-Yes, as long as it is offered for free (it may be a freebie in a paid set).
Isn't there nudity in the pic?
-There is, but the tub rim and the model's arm hide the private parts. Normally people are nude when taking a bath (except jack thompson, but that's another story...)
Why is the water transparent
-It's not for porn, but for realism and because of my (personal) inability to change the soapy water texture according to the waterlevel.
If there are any other questions, let me know.
I want you to post any issues regarding this object into this thread, as it was only tested with all released addons.
Description: Did you always want to give your sims relaxtion, but all tubs looked bad in your corner? Then try the new corner tub by Fat D! it was created for corners which there is no matching deco for. It also offers a nice Surface for other bathroom decor or accesories. based on by base tub at modthesims2.com
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 280.0 KB · Downloads: 47,641 · 10th Nov 2005
|280.0 KB||47,641||10th Nov 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Requests: If you have a request, feel free to ask me. However, I do not do everything. I only mod if and when I feel like it. I consider thm suggestions, not orders. Even if I agree to something, it does not mean I am going to finish it. Also, if you do send me a request, don't be too annoying.
Cooperation: I would be happy to cooperate with modders as long as the theme is interesting and in my technical area. Any approaches in this direction are an hono(u)r for me.