MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
by Victor_tor Posted 11th Nov 2019 at 6:06 PM - Updated 13th Nov 2019 at 3:25 AM by Victor_tor : Coverpic change
74 Thanks Thanks 15 Favourited
- 1st floor:
- Lobby, waiting room and vet.
- Pets spa, kitchen and WC (for green all sims needs)
- Dog's yard
- Dog's corner
- Cat's corner
- Human's corner
- Cat's heaven (training area with cat trees)
Additionly vet clinic has
- Custom staff wearing
NO CC WAS USED so feel free to use yours one
General tips to place and use the lot:
- Building contains a lot of enlarged, reduced, climbed and move-object'ed items so don`t forget to turn bb.moveobjects on before place the lot.
- Dog's corner has a scratched sofa that's my first attempt to use Twisted Mexi's T.O.O.L. mod. You don't need to install those mod but link i give in additional credits. Better not to move those sofa, because it has 8 sticked to it pictures that need to be moved separated
- Furniture, walls and all windows has also a lot of merch stickers. Floors has a lot of rugs that make pattern covering. All this in total makes building kinda hard to edit, because those stickers are all need to be moved separated.
- Selebs will not spawn to enter this lot until they has not pets. And also the pet spa not actually works as a place for grooming, to cut nails or perfume your pets. I wish it work like this. In fact it's just a place to wash pets in bathtube.
- Pet owners tend to ruin a doll house in WC before they send pets to vet doctor. Well, as been said, customers are free to do here everything. Big smiles to eveyone
- I made paving match lot in Starlight Boulevard of Del Sol Valley. It has a Ward Park with bbq zone I find absolutely useless.
Other places may have 20x20 size lot and front or right lot-to-road look.
- Was ill when was made this. Sorry the storyline is flatly here. But I had almost 4 days of real time to playtest it at least. Game version: 184.108.40.2060
Cheers! Vic ^_^
Lot Type:Vet clinic
Lot Size: 20x20
Lot Price (furnished): 116.966
Lot Price (unfurnished): 38.056
Thanks Twisted Mexi for T.O.O.L. mod. Vers. 1.0 was used.
Size: 201.0 KB · Downloads: 2,982 · 11th Nov 2019
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents