Nouk - Male Long Hair - Hair for you sexy men!
This hair is dedicated to, and requested by Sapphire Pitbull, who won the Designed to Sell Contest over at Insimenator!
The male long hair looks sexy and sleek, and is nice on several types of male sims. Mafioso, elven, fantasy, Malfoy, or just sexy! If your sim wants to stand out, have this long shiny mane of manly hair!
* Dark colors together in one family, has one grey
* Light colors in one family, has one grey
* One platina blonde with a grey, made especially for Lucius Malfoy
So if you download a light, a dark, or the platina pack, don't forget the mesh!
- Teen and up
- Do not include the files on paysites, not even free section.
- Recolor anyway you like!
- You may include mesh and hair recolors with your sim on free sites.
- Fileshare friendly and stuff.
There's 2460 vertices and 3568 faces. Ok to use for allmost everybody.
* Dr Pixel for helping me out with an issue
* BLURR for helping me out with an issue
* Wes_H for creating the tools and info to create!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Nouk - MaleLongHair - Platina Blond.rar
Size: 582.9 KB · Downloads: 14,426 · 30th Aug 2007
|582.9 KB||14,426||30th Aug 2007|
Nouk - Male Long Hair - Lights.rar
Size: 1.47 MB · Downloads: 14,495 · 30th Aug 2007
|1.47 MB||14,495||30th Aug 2007|
Nouk - Male Long Hair - All Files plus Mesh.rar
Size: 3.66 MB · Downloads: 45,868 · 30th Aug 2007
|3.66 MB||45,868||30th Aug 2007|
Nouk - Male Long Hair - Darks.rar
Size: 1.47 MB · Downloads: 18,903 · 30th Aug 2007
|1.47 MB||18,903||30th Aug 2007|
Size: 153.6 KB · Downloads: 26,997 · 30th Aug 2007
|153.6 KB||26,997||30th Aug 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Edited august 1st 2013
Hi, thanks for reading this! I hope you enjoy my stuff!
You may include my stuff with your downloads, edit meshes, edit recolors, use textures, use mesh parts, can do basically anything you want, providing:
- you post it on 100% free sites only
- the item has the same policy as the original (no diva)
- you credit me
- feel free to convert my hairs to other games they may be suitable for, with credit, no paysites or free sections on paysites
Warning: My Sims 2 meshes may not be suitable for conversion for The Sims 3. They're lower poly and rely more on textures to give them the illusion of 3d shapes.
The lighting in the Sims 3 is very different and lots of them will look flat or weird in some other way. It won't make sense to upload something that looks like a pancake. Well... unless you WANT a pancake, then have at it. XD
Read THIS, thanks.