Updated: 13th Jul 2015 at 1:01 PM - Removed pic of TS3 computer to alleviate confusion as this is not a conversion but a new mesh
It's found in the Electronics section with the other computers, and costs 2000 simoleons. It comes in three keyboard colours: 1) Silver, 2) Metallic Blue, and 3) Metallic Purple.
From the front view, the touch keyboard sits on the desk in normal keyboard position, but instead of a mouse, it uses a touchpad. The screen hovers a few inches over the desk.
From the back view, the floating orb gives the appearance of providing the screen projection.
Below, my JC Denton sim looks on in surprise as he uncovers the latest Illuminati world takeover plan on a secret website he just hacked into, while his brother Paul plays The Sims. Well, even nanoaugmented secret government agents have to relax sometime.
Thanks for looking, hope you'll find this useful for your futuristic sims.
Unzip the file and move the .package file to your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods folder.
Made with Sims 4 Studio. Meshed by me in Milkshape.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Esmeralda_HoloComputer.package (inside Esmeralda_HoloComputer.zip)|
|Description||A futuristic holographic-style PC with back projector and translucent membrane keyboard. By Esmeralda.|
|Mesh name:||Holo PC|
Size: 256.0 KB · Downloads: 58,973 · 19th Jun 2015
|256.0 KB||58,973||19th Jun 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
I'm pretty easygoing, please just don't steal or copy my work.
You may recolour my meshes, just please credit me and give a link back here to the item(s).
You may include my creations with your sims, lots, storytelling, etc - just please credit me and give a link back here to my item(s).
Don't claim my creations to be your own work.
Don't re-upload my stuff to The Gallery, paysites, adfly sites, or any other commercial sites.