MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Ferris Wheel (Updated 30 Jan 2016)
by douglasveiga Posted 29th Jan 2016 at 3:15 AM - Updated 2nd Feb 2016 at 7:34 PM by douglasveiga : update
739 Thanks Thanks 297 Favourited
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below the description for more information.
Picked Upload! This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Gameplay video from Youtube
REQUIRES: BASEGAME PATCH v1.67 or higher
A functional Ferris Wheel ride with custom animations for your sims.
- Place on any community lot and start selling tickets for some profit (*You need to own the community lot*).
- On FestivalLots (Seasons EP), the ride will grant 10 FestivalTickets as reward.
- Sims will receive a special custom buff after the first spin.
- Frugal Sims can get buffs according to the ride price. ( fixed in update v1.1);
- Vampires can get the HeatingUp buff during the day. ( fixed in update v1.1);
- Excitable Sims can get Excited buff (Random).
- When Sims from the active family use the ride, npcs will try to get together and join the ride.
- Coward, OverEmotional, Insane and NeuroticSims will react negatively after the ride.
Features for Version 1.1:
- Dramatic Sims can FakePassout after ride (Random)
- Inappropriate or Insane Sims will randomly switch outfit before ride (Random)
- Vampires can get the HeatingUp buff during the day (Seasons: during HeatWave. Supernatural: Except with Sunblock).
- Sims can get Nauseus buff (Random)
- Coward Sims can get Scared buff (Random)
- Unlucky Sims can get FeelingUnlucky buff (Random)
- Insane, Unstable or Neurotic Sims can get Excited or Scared buff (Random)
- Name: Ferris Wheel
- Price: $10000
- Category: Buy Mode > By Room > Outside > OutdoorActivities
- Configurations > Price
High: 3032 vertices and 1600 polygons
Low: 2224 vertices and 1118 polygons
s3pe, Blender3D, GIMP2
cmomoney , Inge and Peter Jones, Arsil
nraas - DebugEnabler
|FerrisWheel_v1.0.zip||1.50 MB||6,534||29th Jan 2016|
|FerrisWheel_v1.1.zip||1.50 MB||20,743||30th Jan 2016|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
99 Comments / replies (Who?)