Zecutine's Step Away With Me Stairs Requires Open
Found in Build / Stairs for §95.
* Stair mesh
* Script file
* Get the original Recolorable Stairs here
* Place in your downloads folder.
* Place script text file in your Scriptorium_ModularStairs folder in your Downloads folder.
-or- for Windows users
*Append your C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\TSData\Res\Catalog\Scripts\modularstairs.txt file with the contents of the script file included in the package.
-or- for Mac users
*Append your \Applications\The Sims 2\TSData\Res\Catalog\Scripts\modularstairs.txt file with the contents of the script file included in the package.
* Place stairs normally
* Use Recolor tool to recolor individual stairs - if having difficulty with 2nd step, go down one floor.
* Use the Zecutine's Step Away With Me Stairs
A bit lower than the original stairs since I removed a small section on each step.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 405.2 KB · Downloads: 5,497 · 12th Feb 2018
|405.2 KB||5,497||12th Feb 2018|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.