[Recolorable] - Maxis Modular Stairs - III
Updated: 6th Feb 2018 at 11:21 PM
Steadfast Stairs balustrade
Country Stairs loft
* Place in your downloads folder. There is no need for a script file since this is overriding the original steps.
* To remove and have the default non-recolorable stairs back just delete my file from your downloads folder.
* Place stairs normally
* Use Recolor tool to recolor individual stairs - if having difficulty with 2nd step, go down one floor.
* In Object Workshop, select Open, select my mesh, then select Recolor.
All Polys are the same as the original ones.
[Recolorable] - Maxis Modular Stairs - I
[Recolorable] - Maxis Modular Stairs - II
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||HL_Balustrade-StairsRECOLORABLE.package (inside HL_Balustrade-StairsRECOLORABLE.rar)|
|Description||These stairs embody a strong, robust design on all levels and at every turn.|
Title: Country Stairs
Description: Simplistic but dependable, these stairs add new flexibility to tried and true design.
Size: 59.8 KB · Downloads: 11,145 · 31st Jan 2018
|59.8 KB||11,145||31st Jan 2018|
Size: 81.0 KB · Downloads: 11,896 · 31st Jan 2018
|81.0 KB||11,896||31st Jan 2018|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.