Art Nouveaulicious Mirror, Collector’s Case, and Glass Vase
I also converted the Art Nouveaulicious Floor Lamp and another piece, but they would have required so much time to really fix (I would have had to completely remap them—again!) that I just gave up. Grrrrrr. I prefer to spend that kind of time on my own meshwork. /end bugout Thank you for listening. /wipes spittle from corners of mouth with a hanky
No expansion or stuff packs are needed. All three meshes were play tested on a base game fully patched to 1.57, and on a game full of expansions and stuff packs using 1.57. They might work on other levels, but there are no guarantees.
Technical and Other Relevant Information
Environment Score: 0
Buy Catalog Location: Function -> Storage -> Misc Storage
Environment Score: 2
Fun: 3, + Charisma
Buy Catalog Location: Function -> Decorative -> Mirrors
Environment Score: 1
Buy Catalog Location: Function -> Decorative -> Sculptures
Tools used: Milkshape, SimPE, S3PE, TSRW, Sims3Pack Multi Installer, Photoshop CS6, and a partridge in a pear tree
CC Credits: The wallpaper fabric is from the Till the Summer pattern collection, by me, available here. The daisies in the green bottle are from the Faire Folk Liberation Army Decorative Item Manoeuver, available here.
Caution: Never confuse art nouveau with art deco! If you do, arterial insufficiency may occur....
Mirror High/Low Polys: 1474/474
Collector’s Shelf High/Low Polys: 2040/1064
Glass Vase High/Low Polys: 156/94
Delphy, Inge & Peter Jones, Wes Howe for MS plugins, Numenor, Armiel for Builder’s Island
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.10 MB · Downloads: 7,790 · 30th Sep 2013
|1.10 MB||7,790||30th Sep 2013|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Visit my site @ http://www.kithri.jimdo.com/ for more stuff not available here at MTS!
Sims 2 Meshes--May be recolored, please give credit, no permission needed. Do not bundle mesh with recolors, link to mesh here at MTS. Meshes may not be altered without permission.
Sims 3 Meshes--Meshes may not be altered without permission. May use in uploads, but never to pay sites or to the Exchange; do not bundle with upload, link to mesh here at MTS. And please give me credit. :)
Patterns--Do not upload to pay sites or to the Exchange; otherwise, you may use in other uploads. Okay to bundle them into your package, no permission need. Just credit me, please.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. See http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/ for legal information.